John Williams of shadowstats.com. reports that the real unemployment number is -
That means that the real unemployment figure should be 21.58 percent. THAT'S MORE THAN ONE IN FIVE WORKERS OUT OF WORK IN TODAY'S ECONOMY.
Economist Barry Gray says that if one adds to that figure those who are "underemployed" and "are struggling just to make ends meet with reduced resources and bleak job prospects," (18.6 percent of the population) we come up with the astounding figure of 40.2 percent of the American population either without work or in work that does not provide a "living wage." THAT'S 40.2 PERCENT OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION.
THE ECONOMIC CRISIS AS
"Nothing has been fixed at the jobs level and in fact the situation is worsening. Even those who can get jobs are paid $10 to $15 an hour, not the $15 to $30 they were previously paid, as jobs still leave the country under free trade, globalization, offshoring and outsourcing."
"The worker is being deliberately trampled on in the process ..."
Chapman sums up with a frightening scenario he feels the elites are planning for those who have been dumped from the American economy:
"Using current policy there cannot be a real recovery, only an up and down sideways movement, which allows the financial sector to get richer and the economy to go nowhere. The latter is part of the enslavement process. You lose your job, home, vehicles and have to hunt for food and shelter. At some point the government will pick these people up and put them in internment camps. [Please see our article, "Frightening Precedents for the Coming 'Crackdown' on Those Who Dare to Challenge the Greed and Avarice of the Elites."]
Moreover, it isn't as if the Bible had not foreseen this turn of events; that's what the mysterious lyric in Revelation 6:6 is all about:
"A measure of wheat for a penny [literally - denarius, a Greek coin which represented a WHOLE DAY'S wages], and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine." (Revelation 6:6)
The meaning of this is that the condition of man during in the "Last Days" will be reduced to such that he will have to labor (if he can find work at all) a whole day simply to buy a loaf of bread or three measures of barley. But the second part of the saying ["... and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine ..."] means that the famine in these days will not extend to what might be called a "global elite of worthies" who have evidently allied themselves to the anti-Christ's policy of conquest - only the rich in the ancient world could afford oil and wine.
Still, it's important to take note of the fact that although 40 percent of the US population is falling into a kind of permanent financial hell, that still leaves 60 percent of the American population that are doing just fine - people who have made their peace with the economic elites and are prepared to help the elites throw those that the American economy has dumped into the economic trash bin, OR worse, internment camps - AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHERE MOST OF THE AMERICAN CHURCH IS AT - helping the elites trash the poor.
God bless you all!
IN ADDITION, WE URGE YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW ANTIPAS PAPERS, PRINT THEM OUT YOURSELF, AND STUDY THEM CAREFULLY; SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
FINALLY, WE URGE YOU TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT OUT THE FLYER WE SENT TO YOU RECENTLY.
Then make copies and take these copies out to the campuses where you live; pass them out; OR if that seems too "daring" for you right now, post them on telephone poles, the sides of buildings, on campus bulletin boards; post them in union halls, in the neighborhoods of the poor and downtrodden, near employment offices, wherever you can.
Once again, we URGE you to read (or re-read):
We need your help to spread the word concerning Antipas Ministries and the eschatological viewpoint it represents; WE NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE WE DO NOT "LINK" WITH OTHER SO-CALLED "CHRISTIAN" WEBSITES which are, for the most part, "in the tank" insofar as their loyalty to the United States is concerned - a loyalty that has made them partners in the BLOODY trail the American military has left in its TERROR-RIDDEN rampage throughout the world, as well as making them partners in the abject poverty that American corporations have imposed on the peoples and nations the American military machine has ravaged - A BLOODY, TERROR-RIDDEN RAMPAGE THAT HAS TO A LARGE DEGREE BEEN CARRIED OUT IN THE NAME OF THE "PRINCE OF PEACE." [Please see our articles, "The Third World as a Model for the New World Order," Inside the American New World Order System" and "The American Empire: The Corporate / Pentagon / CIA / Missionary Archipelago."]
YOU CAN HELP BY EMAILING
THIS ARTICLE TO